Berkley Coney Island
4162 12 Mile Rd (at Greenfield)
Berkley, MI 48072
- No reason it should be as slow as it is every time we eat there! It's never busy. Food isn't that great... Unsure how an omelet can be made greasy?! Staff sits around & eats while customers wait.
- Darnell the cook that works at night is the best... Get the cornbeef omelette with extra Swiss OMG the bomb. And my boy the big lite skin dude he makes the best strawberry shakes
- Good place for late night eats
- Excellent service, & yummy food!
- Great and cheap breakfast!
- Breakfast. Coney dogs.
- Worst breakfast I've ever had. Greasiest hashbrowns, soggiest bread, and burnt sausages. AND it was barely warm. Service terribly slow. How this place is in business is beyond my comprehension.
- Great place for drunk food
- Great food, awesome staff & great place!
- Corned Beef and Swiss (with added Feta) Omelette is the best omelette I've ever had.
- The soups are on point!
- Bring a jacket its always cold
- Best Reuben sandwich ever! The corned beef is fresh made!!!!
- I've heard great things about the Islandic Cod.
- Western Omelet, Grilled Steak Pita, Apple Pie, and Huge $7 Breakfast are all must haves!
- Tuna melts with extra cheese! #thebest
- Corned beef skillet. Dope.
- Great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And open 24/7.
- You can't go wrong with the Berkley Golden Pita.
- My favorite Coney Island to go to! The Grilled Chicken Pitas are AMAZING