111 Salem St (btwn Parmenter & Prince)
Boston, MA 02113
- Pizza is literally the only good thing; service is the worst.
- Possibly the best gluten-free pizza I've ever had.
- lobster ravioli!
- Great menu. The carbonara is awesome. Ask for Sara or Aubrey. Tell em Bob sent u.
- My favorite Italian place in the North End. Get the chicken parm, so good!
- Great gluten free pizza!
- One of the best pizzas I've ever had.
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Mussels in marinara sauce as an appetizer is absolutely incredible! Skip the house-made fusilli not worth the add'l $. Bolognese sauce is good too.
- We had the lobster ravioli and pizza. Very good food. Great staff!
- Mussels are very good
- Great cozy Italian restaurant
- Pizza was excellent and m wife loved the mussels marinara.
- Absolutely delicious! Great wait staff barely a wait for our lunch. All around great dining experience
- Pizza was among the best I've ever had! Fun place in the North End.
- The Pizza is Amazing! The service is a bit slow, but the pizza makes up for it. Their Perroni Beer is good too!
- The spinach crepes are award winning and we completely concur!
- Amazing pizza
- Great food with sauted calamari to die for. Sit by the window for some great people watching but make sure you aren't sitting below the AC vent, brrrr!
- Great Gluten Free Pizza get the North Ender GF