- They are very fast and 3 cup chicken is nice
- Service is not so good because their business is too good. No free water during rush hours/weekend.
- There are sometimes wenches here. The Destination crowd is captivating.
- Good food, decent service. Their bean/tapioca + condensed milk + shaved ice seemed to be all the rage, though we didn't try it.
- Peanut smoothy is great!!!
- First one I went to back in 2006, still good service and good food
- The place is spotless and the toilets impeccable. The food actually looks like it does in the pics.
- After midnite they are asking for pre pay sometimes
- Best Option for a late nightt snack around the gong ti clubbing area. Delicious food, probably contains MSG, but who cares if it prevents your next day hungover.
- Nice place with good prices. The food is also pretty good but I didn't like that they allowed the customers to smoke in the air conditioned restaurant. Made it uncomfortable for non-smokers.
- The lurou fan is pretty good
- Location on the mobile app is NOT correct, do not use to direct cab driver with. Shaved ice was sub-par, better even in SoCal (US). Food decent.
- Try the Aloe, Mango, and coconut smoothie: defies description, and great palette cleanser between yum, yum, and yum.
- This place is famous for 3 cup chicken, but 3 cup eggplant is even more amazing!
- Try the always excellent 3 Cup Chicken or 3 Cup Mushrooms, Dragon Beans with Gingko Nuts, milk tea, and mango shaved ice.
- its packed 24 hours a day and never disappoints on churning out the food with no fuss military precision. hot and sour soup and sizzling beef are best on the menu