Portuguese, Breakfast, Coffee Shop
- Maximo breakfast
- Awesome suppers at really good prices
- R40 one litre sangria!
- Loved the beef trichado. Great friendly waitress
- Finished eating the most amazing meal. Cataplana (copper steamer fill of seafood) scrumptious .
- Great food and unbelievably cheap.
- Great breakfast special!
- Ask for the Nikki for a surprise.
- Jalepeno feta starters are great. Sweet chili dipping sauce balances it off nicely. Recommended!
- Get The Beleza Breakfast served till 6pm and if you go after 2pm cocktails are half price
- Back again waitresses super sexy. Had the tuna burger, absolutely fantastic.
- Sunny mornings, breakfasts from R16 and a legendary grumpy chef with a big heart. And open Sundays. And cosy inside in winter. And fireplace. And well priced drinks. And. :-)
- Great breakfast! Just amazing - poached Benedict eggs & milkshake
- Love the Rump Trinchado! Best steak I had ever ! Try it
- The Beleza Breakfast with a large glass of OJ does the job perfectly.
- Super super burgers.
- Awesome vintage clothing shop inside with awesome bargains. Great food at good value prices. Cocktails R15 2-7pm. Unlimited free wifi.
- Burgers Are awesome, try the Parma ham and mozzarella. Free unlimited wifi :) and super sexy waitresses.
- Portuguese Bloody Mary is the future!
- Get the window seat tables. They're great. My fav is the Beleza breakfast. Other than that, all the food here is really good.