Beirut Rock Cafe
Middle Eastern, Mediterranean
1201 S Cooper St
Arlington, TX 76010
- The lentil soup will cure what ails you.
- Best kept secret in Arlington! Well, it's not so secretive anymore!
- Amazing Lebanese food!!! Their tabouli is the best!
- The falafel sandwich is a must have for any vegetarian.
- Chicken shawarma wrap is an awesome way to spend $4.
- An Arlington gem!!!
- Best hummus!
- I tried falafel sandwich for the first time here and fell in live with it! Love the hummus too. Pretty authentic.
- Lamb burger
- The lamb kabobs are delish. Store bought pita bread, but that doesn't take away from the amazing food & great customer service!!
- Hummus and pita! Chicken shawarma, lentil soup, and gyros were all delicious! And great service!
- Ask for the baklava to be warmed and served with a scoop of ice cream =]
- Sheesh kebab combo recommended
- This is what paradise looks like! Falafel sandwiches and some A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Baklava.
- Gyros plate, favorite so far.
- Sat here for 20 minutes without anyone acknowledging us for so much as a drink order. No idea if the food is good or not, we left--pretty sure they didn't notice that either.
- Hummus with lamb tips... Delish
- During Ramadan they do a buffet at night. Crazy delicious!
- Try the Lamb kabobs...amazing!
- Great place to check out near UTA. Great food!