Beijing Restaurant 北京小馆
1801 Alemany Blvd (at Ocean Ave)
San Francisco, CA 94112
- Genuine authentic Beijing food.
- According to my natively Chinese wife, the most authentic Beijing cuisine in town.
- Yao Ming was here
- Shredded potatoes = orgasm
- Best Beijing restaurant in town, trust me, I grew up there.:)
- Get the Chive box pancake. Cant get that usually at other places and they can make it veggie friendly too!
- Peking duck was legit
- Fish filet with asparugus, chow mian!!
- Very reliable and tasty Chinese food. We love their boiled dumplings, preserved cabbage soup and Chinese burger. Yum yum yum
- Not that authentic northern food. I would not recommend. Waiter was super cheeky (not in the good way). The jian bing guo zi is not legit.
- Everyone I work with and I got salmonella from this place. BOO!
- Really good food and great service.... The guy with the braided ponytail.... Super cool!!!!
- Beijing Cold Noodle, General Chicken Wings, and Hot and Sour Cucumbers.
- Get Beijing Cold Noodles and General Chicken Wings
- Closes at 2am!
- Call in your order maybe! Not a great place for grab & go, 20+ minutes even during non-peak times _
- Their Vegetable Fried Rice is amazing! Very light and fluffy, plus it has big chunks of vegetables too!
- Small portion!
- Ask for lunch special too!