Behind the Bookstore
Coffee Shop, Café
- Arguably the best espresso in Edgartown, if not the island. Although the seating is outdoors only, it is very pleasant and offers a nice place to get away from the sun during summer months.
- BLT breakfast sandwich is fresh and delicious
- If you're looking for refuge from over roasted espresso beans used for drip coffee, these guys can help.
- Best espresso anywhere. Try the sweet cortado!
- Best cappuccino ever, light and fluffy blueberry scones, and a shaded relaxing patio.
- Amazing daily baked goods.
- Really great roast chicken and espresso martini. Nice ambiance outside.
- Fantastic. Martha's Vineyard must!!
- Best cold brew in Edgartown.
- Lovely little cafe, great ambiance. And the best blueberry muffin I've had in my life. Highly recommend
- This charming caf serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and coffee. We dropped by for Matcha lattes and pastries after our visit to the bookstore and sat under the tree-lined, covered patio.
- Excellentes salades mais peu copieuses
- Awesome relaxing environment in the patio. There is plenty of seating and they have a bar now!
- Amazing caf, excellent coffee with a range of changing specials and speciality teas. Garden space is covered and perfect for a relaxing afternoon cup of your preferred beverage.
- In addition to great espresso, offers tasty single origin pour-overs under a pavilion tent.
- Amazing little shop in Edgartown! Kind of hidden and has great coffee
- Iced americano. Very quaint and peaceful outdoor seating space
- Great latte. Bacon, egg and kale sandwich is a must get.
- A wise man would get a latte and the "deluxe grilled cheese" thingamabob (it has portobello you peoples!) Also, as the name may infer, the caf is conveniently behind a book store!
- Baked goods and breakfast! But gotta come early, it gets packed fast.