Bedford Cafe Restaurant
Diner, Deli / Bodega
1 Bedford Park Blvd E (at Jerome Ave)
Bronx, NY 10468
- The food is great, service is great...BUT. don't piss off the staff, they will spit in your food. Their code word is "especial!" When they talk to the chef.
- I loves their cheese quesidellia with a coke!
- After food meals here never fail$
- Best place to go after a few drinks in the bronx
- I luv their California Cobb salad is so delicious
- Try the rice pudding & avocado omlette
- Grilled chicken ceaser salad wit avocado is awesome!
- Really filling meals! Loved their burger it was well done and not dry at all
- Owner isn't too friendly. He is very straight faced unless someone comes in that he knows or speaks spanish I've observed. I actually brought it to his attention. It happen before my eyes.
- Ask for the fries extra crispy, they're great!
- I love they're cookies and ham,egg, mayo on a roll sandwiches
- Hashbrowns, well done.
- Delicious and Good atenttion
- Any place where I see people really trying hard and still smiling, makes me very happy. Good prices too.
- Love the French Onion Soup
- Service was crappy but the carrot cake was amazing.
- Great place to eat!
- Cream of chicken soup is oh so yummy!
- Great food to eat even on a low budget. Cute date destination
- Order the Penne a la vodka with shrimp and chicken, its delicious!