4002 Oak Lawn Ave (at Avondale Ave.)
Dallas, TX 75219
- Little pricey for a Burger, but good. You want be disappointed!
- With burgers, dogs, salads, sandwiches, baked potatoes and even 'plates', I for some reason ordered the chili.It was meaty, greasy, hot (temp), chili flavored, robust, hearty and just darn good.
- Blue cheese burger
- Double patty volcano. Do it.
- This place is a total gem. Extreme quality and customer service. When I even think about eating there I start to drool!
- All the chicken sandwiches are fab!
- Great food, however not cheap....
- Great fresh, high quality burgers!
- Ahi tuna sandwich is amazing!