828A Rue Beaubien Est
Montréal, QC H2S 1S9
- pas mauvais.
- This is most definitely NOT Montreal's best bagel, but it's still an authentic, Montreal-style bagel. They're pretty good right out of the oven but they become very average once they cool down.
- Chocolate puffs are so amazing !!! On ne vient pas ici pour la beaut des locaux. Les puffs aux chocolats sont l'oppos des lieux : delicieux.
- Vraiment pas glam comme endroit mais les bagels sont trs bon et pas trop cher!
- Some people who live 55 meters away from this place and yes, are Jewish, say THIS is the best bagel in Montreal. Though it's ridiculous, try the blueberry toasted at home with butter.
- Excellents bagels !
- Probably the third best place to eat a Bagel in Montreal. The also sell smoked salmon and cream cheeze!
- Best bagels in Montreal... Check the Metro newspaper for frequent 2 for the price of 1 coupons!
- Every bit as delish as Fairmount or St-Viateur without the attitude. MUST: eat one fresh out of the wood oven as you leave the store