Beany Green Coffee
- Responsible for my daily healthy breakfast. Best coffee ever served in warm and welcoming atmosphere. A lifesaving institution for those working around Sheldon Square.
- Best coffee in Paddington and good food as well.
- Best coffee in Paddington hands down!
- Banana bread is more than delicious!
- nice place and friendly staff
- I forgot to say that the woman that was cleaning grabbed my banana bread with her hands :/
- Best coffee for miles around and really friendly staff
- Nice place, very good coffee
- Best decaf coffee in London and they do pretty good lunch too!
- Great wraps and salads. Especially the falafel wrap.
- Really great coffee! Grab an infused water with your espresso and enjoy the sun by the canal in a deckchair!
- Wonderfully fresh salads, all locally sourced, and wraps for lunch! And most addictive caneles I've had...
- Tasty options for breakfast or lunch with quality ingredients. Usually busy during weekends so better make a reservation.
- Great coffee with Oatly oat milk (best vegan milk). Friendly staff. Busy and a bit noisy during brunch on weekends.
- Best brunch in pad central
- Coffee is really good, about 2.90 to drink in - food looks good too but haven't tried yet
- Amazing brunch
- Hipstery cafe, amazing selection of breakfast food. Toasted awards winning banana bread is to die for. Big light space and nice staff. Coffee great.
- Nice coffee
- A lovely light space by the canal. Excellent coffee and banana bread (toasted with butter obvs) to die for.