- It's Kris Kingle time but the ice cream is still in full swing with specialty milkshakes...I went off menu and got an eggnog milkshake with rum.
- The Beacon Brownie Sundae: superb.
- I recommend the ginger flavor - it has ginger chunks inside!
- The lavender ice cream was worth every single drop of sweat I shed during a 30 minute walk to the shop after hiking.
- Delicious fresh ice cream in a variety of interesting and classic flavors. Almond joy was
- Cute little place, their ice cream are delicious! I will be trying every flavor every time I come back ;)
- I like the ginger!
- CLOSE THE DOOR BEHIND YOU. THE AC IS ON.
- The creamiest lavender ice cream! Super friendly service!
- Mint summers nights, strawberry, cookies and cream, and dial M for murder.
- Grab a cone before heading back to the train station. Follow your heart and get mint chip.
- Strawberry flavor's great :)
- Try the Thai coconut , count to 10 and feel the spice kick in!
- Cash only no credit cards accepted but so yummy
- Apricot Orange Blossom is refreshing.
- Great ice cream and generous portions! Friendly staff. Sundaes are better than milkshake.
- Super friendly staff, huge scoops, and creamy ice cream.
- Baby Ginger cone all the way!
- Banana Nirvana is amazing!