BCD Tofu House
- nvm check it is 24/7: my bad BCD I LOVE YOU
- Enjoy an authentic Korean dining experience at this local favorite, which is open 24 hours a day. Bonus points for having a large parking lot in this busy section of town.
- You will need to create some type of smoke signal if you want any type of service.
- Great place! They give you lots of side dishes along with your order. Their kimchi is great!! Love their bulgogi and their tofu soup is really delicious~
- Had the beef mushroom tofu pot. Not bad. Interesting bc they give you a small fish with the other Korean appetizers and put water in your rice bowl so you can't eat the crispies :(
- Good tofu spicy soondubu with bibimbab are so good~ open 24 hours! ~
- Bulgogi 21!!!
- You wanna come here after clubbing, best drunk food!
- Because eating Bulgogi with metal chopsticks is the only way to go. And the soon tofu is pretty darn delish.
- , . . .
- A bubbling bowl of hot, spicy Korean tofu stew is going to be one of the most satisfying late night eats in town, and BCD makes up a more the adequate bowl.
- "A chain of 24-hour, diner-style Korean restaurants... Soon Tofu stew [is] meticulously flavorful, at around nine bucks, served with a whole fried covina fish and a half-dozen banchan." 5 Every Day
- Bcd has gone down hill since the remodel. Prices are higher, No more spicy claim side dishes, tofu broth is not as rich anymore. If you're drunk it probably all tastes the same, though
- Awesome soon tofu. Kim chi is good too.
- Spicy seafood soon tofu with spicy pork bulgogi.... their meal is to share.. I can't finish the whole thing... just ask for extra rice...
- Original beef soondubu with mild spiciness--yum! Plus the crispy garlic tofu bites are good too!
- The soon tofu is the bomb! :)
- Great late night spot. A Korean Denny's with some pizzaz.
- Are you a Vegetarian? Get the Tofu Jabchae and Vegetables Soon Tofu Soup! It's delicious.
- Great for vegetarians; they have veggie tofu soup, which is cooked with water. Delicious : )