BCD Tofu House
- OPEN 24 HOURS! KTOWN GAMECHANGER
- On soondubu spiciness here: 'regular' is white spicy, 'hot' is korean spicy, and 'danger' is mala hot pot spicy.
- Fresh tofu specialist open 24 hours.
- Soondubu (tofu soup) is so great! U can opt with or without meat in ur soup. Personal opinion, I'll opt without. After all, what they are good for, tofu right? Just haf a simple soup to taste the tofu
- HOLY quick service batman!
- Delicious soondubu and banchan plates. Lots of seating.
- Much bigger than old location. Attentive and quick service. Best soondubu in Ktown.
- Dumpling soondubu is delicious. Firm and meaty dumpling with a flavorful jjigae. Nice so see that quality hasn't changed.
- Come after midnight and you can literally split an entire galbi/kalbi meal with soondubu and hella banchan for around $12 between 2 people. Best, probably yummiest late night deal in NYC
- If you're Korean and like marinated crabs, try their spicy crabs here! Really bang for your buck and tasty! They cut it up into easy pieces so you don't have to get your hands dirty as much.
- It's a go to spot for the post-Circle crowd after 2 AM on weekends.
- In all my years coming here just recently found out no meal here is 100% veg in spite of seeming it (made w/ fish sauce or chicken stock). You can put in the request with your server to make it so.
- Not vegetarian friendly!!
- Good soondubu jjikae!
- Best tofu stew in the city
- Make sure you check out the dinner specials get a smaller size tofu soup plus full size entree for only a couple $$ more.
- The lunch combos are a LOT of food
- Serves great Korean food. Really yummy soft tofu soup (soondubu) in Koreatown. Nice side dishes and fish. I like the mushroom tofu soup. Gets very busy during peak hours, so be prepared to wait.
- Comes with fried fish.
- You're here for the soondubu, but other stuff like like japchae is great too!