BB's Lawnside BBQ
BBQ, Music Venue, Rock Club
1205 E 85th St (btwn Troost & Flora Ave)
Kansas City, MO 64131
11:00am - 10:00pm
11:00am - 9:00pm
11:00am - 10:30pm
11:00am - 11:00pm
11:00am - 11:00pm
12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Where barbecue meets the blues! Live blues Wed.Sun. nights. Slow-smoked barbecue and Louisiana favorites. Appetizers, soups and sandwiches, sliced thin, piled high.
- Mike Shannon is the best! And Trampled Underfoot is Simply Amazing along with Lee McBee!
- Hands down the best BBQ in KC! Cross your fingers that Raeann serves you - she's fun, sweet & great at her job.
- If there's a heaven, I hope it's like BB's Lawnside...bring a friend and split the BB King combo with a bucket of PBR's...simply amazing
- Try the rib tips! Very tender and good flavor!
- Barbecue meets the blues: enjoy live music while you grub, Wednesday-Sunday nights.
- Watch out for an up and comer on the bass named Jimmy. He's one bad mofo
- Best BBQ and Blues in town. Especially when Mama Ray plays!
- Burnt End Soup = Amazing!
- Really some of the best Kansas city has to offer! Backed beans are fabulous
- Food so good make me want slap my MAMA
- Great overall BBQ menu with one of the best atmosphere around with all the music. Definitely come on a Friday or Saturday night.
- Must come on a Sunday for the best blues music in KC with the best BBQ any day of the week.
- The absolute best pork BBQ I think I've had. YUM! Go here if you're visiting Kansas City, MO & love BBQ.
- Some of the best blues in town goes on here on a nightly basis.. lawnside is infamously important to Kansas City & the blues community!
- Bread pudding
- Amazing burnt ends and the bread pudding is killer. Our waitress brewed fresh hot coffee for us -- yes it was awesome.
- Great blues atmosphere and live music at night. Get the BB Kings combo and Jill for a waitress. great prices as well!
- Big Walter is their best sandwich
- Best ribs in KC hands down.