Cajun / Creole
- All you can eat Wednesdays!!!!!
- Boudin balls, gumbo, taquitos fried pickles.
- My goto is the French quarter plate
- Went there mid Sunday afternoon to order take out. Sat in the bar and ordered 2 seafood Gumbos to go. Took 40 minutes, and they were the worst, just dark water with rice. There are better places near.
- Bring your patience. My waiter was under 21 & tried to tell me that I wouldn't like Stout & should get a Shiner. No offense, but @ 55 I should know what I like. Service was slow & sloppy.
- Cheese grits and shrimp was yum!
- Try the gumbo! Crawfish seasoned well and great burgers.
- Gumbo is pretty good... That's about it
- No nachos at this location but food is still just as good . Boudin balls, blackened fish tacos are awesome! Good drinks too.
- No sweet potato fries at this location.
- Was looking foward too it, out of char grilled oysters