BB King's Blues Club New Orleans
$ $ $
1104 Decatur St
New Orleans, LA 70116
- Great place for live music and ribs
- Loved this place. Kevin Gullage was playing, incredible band with lots of talent. Good selection of beers.
- Mzik ahane
- Big bar and restaurant under the kings name with live music and appetizers all day long.cocktails are not bad and service in general is good
- Great music. Costs 3 dollars in entrance when there is live music. Decent drinks.
- The music and sweet tea!
- Music was great, bbq is super yummy. Nachos were disappointing.
- My husband and I came two nights in a row. It is awesome. The live band is great. And the food and drinks......theres no complaints here.
- A must visit for the best blues and bourbon!
- Really fun spot on bourbon street but only got to spend a couple min here :/
- The catfish is really good. A little touristy but the music was great at the end of the night
- I love b.b.king and it's great that he finally has a great blues club in the quarter. Everyone should go at least once.
- Live band was great and also the Catfish bites
- Bloody Mary