- Voted Best Blues Club by City Pages in 2012! The arrangement of the small space gives patrons the chance to sit a few feet away from the musicians they love, and grub out on some delicious BBQ.
- I would eat here a LOT more if they took credit.
- Cash only!
- Get the pork ribs!, these have really tender meat that stats on the bone with a nice smoke "bark".
- Check out Bayport BBQ as it was featured on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives for Family run bbq restaurant serving great brisket and pulled pork
- A small very casual BBQ experience. Fantastic food, but I wished the instructions for "where to go" (hint: the kitchen) was more clear for first timers. We felt uncomfortable walking into the back.
- Went to see Charlie Parr. The food was great, the owner hospitable and the music was the best. I will definitely be back
- The cherry drink (for adults) is simply amazing. I still dream about it.
- Grape moonshine.
- Heavenly beef brisket sandwich! Get it topped with coleslaw, dill pickles & chipotle mayo-delish!
- Had the pulled pork. Absolutely top notch. will be back soon!
- It's all good. Worth the drive.
- The BEST pulled pork!!!
- The house-made hot links steal the show with a snappy, burnished red skin and a peppery, almost venison-like interior.
- Brisket is a bit fatty but I still ate it all down.