- Aside from their mouth-watering dishes, you will be treated by an impeccable customer service by their staff. Very prompt and friendly people. Definitely a "must have" on ur fine dining list...
- Fantastic Italian dishes. Try their wood-fired pizzas, wagyu beef, risotto, esp the dessert buffet. Great service too. Uob has promos
- Foie Gras was very good Fresh figs were nice
- Excellent for bfast lunch or dinner
- The best lunch buffet in Singapore. The cold cuts and the deserts are fantastic. Also a nice environment and friendly and service minded staff (rarely happens in Singapore).
- Arrive hungry.
- Best Italian buffet!
- check out the chef creation dinner (for uob card holders)..
- Really good dessert buffet, and service is 5 stars! The best is, it's very reasonably priced!
- Excellent food here The cod was very well done , taste good
- Uumm.. Yummi.. Yummi
- My fav Italian buffet place. Best quality and ambiance.
- Breakfasts are awesome.
- Really good quality food. Service is second to none. Seems weird to find good Italian in downtown Singapore, but I found it!
- Embark on a gastronomic journey through Italy as their Italian chef trio showcases a different regional cuisine each month. Read more: http://bit.ly/11yiQ0h
- Wagyu carpaccio to die for!!!
- The best Lasagna Bolognese I've tasted by far...you should try it when dining here.
- Weekend lunch buffet with foei gras
- Best for their gelato - pistachio, mint, passionfruit etc simply awesome!
- Its italian buffet but they have the best hokien mie in town!