Basil Thai & Sushi
1004 Hendricks Ave (Hendricks Ave. & Prudential Dr.)
Jacksonville, FL 32207
- Terrific. One of the best Thai restaurants I have been to. Red Curry and Prah Raam were delicious!
- so delicious!
- Pad Thai is great
- I guess I came during a shift change because service was rushed and impersonal. I ended up getting my food free because of the lack of good service.
- Enjoy a tasty new castle with the golden state roll
- Good spicy tuna roll but the fresh spring roll was very poorly prepared. It was loosely wrapped, torn and fell apart like a cheap burrito. Service was very average. Go to BB's across the st. Instead
- Phad Thai is great!!!
- I love this place but their spice levels can vary with each trip so beware of going too spicy.
- Be sure to ask for the tofu well done, if you don't they barely cook it.
- Jaguar roll is awesome and the Chang beer rocks!
- The massaman curry here is the best I've had in jax
- Ask for the red and green curry mixed. Mmmmm