Basil Court Restaurant
327 Ouellette Ave (University Ave W)
Windsor, ON N9A 4J1
- Add the tofu to your pad Thai order. It costs extra but it's worth it!
- Keep your spoon after soup and use it to stir up any saucy entree
- Their pad Thai is probably the best pad Thai I've had in Windsor! And their thai spring rolls are to die for. A must try!
- Make sure you include the one dollar vegetable soup with your meal
- My fav is Vermicelli Lemongrass Chicken Salad!!
- Everything is good!
- Make sure you try the Thai spring rolls. Mmmmmm yummy
- Perfect Mussels in peanut sauce!
- Peanut chicken..... Mmmmmmmm
- the BEST pad thai in Windsor! Cant wait till they open up again!