$ $ $
26 Market Square (St Lawrence Market)
- The best place in Toronto to eat like in home
- Great sangria and beautiful patio, but the tapas are boring and overpriced.
- Awful! Iffy food and hoh service
- Tapas for those who haven't experienced Spain. If you have - then do a quick u-turn.
- Nice cozy and warm place. I liked sangria a lot, I ordered Cava Sangria. The tastiest thing I tried was Patatas Baravas I had the one with some meat sous.
- The manchego churros are absolutely to die for!
- Awesome food
- Not worth the money, small plates small portions.
- Great sangria.
- Very good tapas, especially for the area. Paella is great too. Like the vibe and they seem to have worked the initial kinks out after being open for a while now.
- Now they have the ex-chef of Cava consulting. The food is awesome - definitely worth the trip. Try the patatas bravas with braised oxtail and the ceviche.
- Paella and chorizo sampler were delicious, sangria was a miss but the margarita was a winner
- La sangra no est mal, el jamn cortado a mquina en lugar de a mano como debera ser, los precios un poco altos, 60$ por 6 tapas tamao... Tapas me parece un poco excesivo
- Try the chef 6 selectio Tapas. Interesting what comes out. Good for sharing with 2 people only! $60. Bit pricey though.
- Tapas Dinner a la espaola en Barsa Taberna en Toronto.
- Rosada sangria was awesome - very refreshing! Cava was also totally worth it.
- Love the location! Amazing patio
- Food is very average. Sangria was not food at all. Service poor but waitress explained that a few people had called in sick so may have been an exceptional situation. Would not return
- Menu very $, mostly unappealing
- Cold Tapa nice eat with sliced thin bread