- Don't bother with ihop. This place is much better and cheaper. Turkey sausage pancakes eggs .... It's all good.
- Belgian waffles. Delicious
- Good service and food
- Amazing food, great service, but very disgusting bathroom.
- Great service! Foods better than ihop. :)
- Good food; quick service
- African Omelet. Trust me
- Beware the men's room stall...barely chest-high.
- They have excellent Country Fried Steak!! The best in the area for a diner.
- They participate in Fryer to Fuel
- Wow the strip steak and eggs are soooo great!
- Place is open 24/7 and the closest to a NY diner I've seen in the area. Staff is friendly, and the food is great. Check out the variety of omelettes they have.
- You'll always be the Toddle House!!!
- Beware: the blueberries are carbonated!
- Late night patty melt and fries are money!
- Breakfast the best and so is the one cup of hot chocolate with whip!
- Decent cheap diner food, all in the beige-gray family on the color wheel.
- Advice: don't sit at the breakfast bar. You don't want to see how they make your food
- Bacon bacon