The Barley House
665 Commerce St
Thornwood, NY 10594
- The beer 30 different craft beers on tap
- Steak frites was delicious! And so many beers on tap.
- Not a great kids menu for toddlers, maybe it's meant for older kids? But the kids meal comes with ice cream which is nice
- Great Bar Snacks
- Great place, great food and the beer selection is pretty on point. The only issue is, the sandwiches are hard to eat, make them easier to eat!
- One of my favorite places. Great beer selection, knowledgeable staff. Sad they took the banh mi of the menu but anything you order from here is gonna be good.
- The Service
- Had burgers both times I went and they were great!
- Expensive, but good food. Fish & chips and jambalaya were delicious. Ask for extra sauce on the side.
- Pork sliders
- The pretzel is huge! Very good and great beer selection. The honey blueberry ale was delicious!
- Great food & service. Tremendous craft beer selection 30+ taps. Awesome atmosphere. Try the kimchi burger.
- Great environment and delicious food and drink. Gluten free options too!
- The buffalo wontons are amazing!!
- The pork buns are amazing!