Barker's Bar & Grill
- Mexican poorboy is a must have! Top it off with a Barkers bulldog :) nummy nummy in my tummy!
- My burger was delicious....kettle chips were very crunchy and lightly seasoned (yum yum) and the server was very nice. Very crowded but we only waited a few minutes. I can see why people flock there
- Best wings anywhere and I have had them everywhere.
- The Kung Pow Chicken is absolutely amazing as your meal too, and there's definitely plenty to save for later too!
- Try the Rubin, its the best
- Awesome food and service!
- Turkey burger is awesome.. and French fries are outstanding.
- great cheese curds!
- Try Dan's Yellow Fin Tuna Melt made with a tasty tuna steak - pay the extra $1 to get it Tuscan Style.
- Great beer and great food
- Good food and beer selection.
- BBQ brisket sandwich is awesome
- Stuffed bacon burger is to die for, get the fries too!
- Black and blue burger was amazing! That Amish blue should be spread on everything!
- Free popcorn. In the back
- Great place, hot wings, hot chicks
- Great food and service
- Great food. Dont sit too close to the door in the winter though. Gets a little chilly.
- Skip the BLT....you can do better at home! Try one of their tasty burgers instead!
- Best fries ever!! Exactly like my Mom used to make.