Barelas Coffee House
1502 4th St SW (at Avenida Cesar Chavez)
Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Best Huevos Rancheros in town. Get it with the home fries.
- If it wasn't for the great food I wouldn't go. OMG I don't want to see Obamas face in the walls :0(.
- Get the Obama Hueuevos Deluxe Green with a side of Chicharrones
- The huevos rancheros taste like they came from grandma's at this old house-turned-restaurant. Order 'Christmas' style if you can't decide between red or green chile.
- Chicharonnes. Do it.
- Try to carne adovada -- best in town!
- A must for any Chile lover. Huevos Rancheros, Carne Adobada, and Chicharrones are all delicious.
- The food is amazing. The service is horrible.
- The Huevos Rancheros are incredible!
- The huevos rancheros are some of the best in the city
- One of the best in Albuquerque w/ my pops
- One of the best authentic New Mexican food places! So much history & tradition in this place.
- The Menudo is exceptional! They bring it to you clear and we added chile, onion and lemon to ours.
- Everything is good.
- Try the menudo! Its the best in town!! The huevos rancheros are excellent!!
- Food is amazing, service is awful.
- The food is so AWESOME that Janet Napolitano stops in to eat here WHENEVER she is in Albuquerque.
- The food is SO GOOD here that even The President comes here for lunch!
- OMG the Adovado Plate is to DIE for. Yummm!
- Great food, but extremely long wait, both to get seated and served. 40 minutes for huevos rancheros!