Deli / Bodega, Café
- Enjoy a casual breakfast at Barcomis (barcomis.de), a smart caf that roasts its own coffee and serves filling, elegant breakfast plates and tasty bagels (around 8/ 7).
- Eat all the things!
- If your a deli sandwich fan then this is the place for you. The Reuben is amazing.
- Get the New York Cheesecake
- Order the Club sandwich. Seriously.
- Ruben Sandwich, was sonst..
- Huge and delicious sandwiches. Unfortunately the restaurant was very full, but it's possible to take away the food
- MASSIVE Club Sandwich is the way to go. Also some great juices and breakfast, but that thing is just ridiculous. Hmmmmm so good.
- The veggie lasagna is not always available, but super delicious.
- Cheesecake sampler plate is a winner.
- Excellent place: calm, great food, remarkable service. Place to go if you're in the area!
- World's best Cheesecake. Great selection of coffees from several different countries. The grilled cheese, tuna melt and BLT sandwiches are an absolute must.
- Homemade bagels spot on. Fully recommend. Go easy on the house coffee though. Made for the hardcore caffeine lover.
- Great food in a nice place.Nice bagels,great BLT,amazing Tuna melt..
- swiss & italian plate: <3. coffee: <3 plus cozy atmosphere. no go if on diet ;-).
- Bagels and sandwiches, cheesecakes and carrot cakes... All at the best, specially when you truly miss American style brunch and dessert...
- Don't like salmon? Get the NY style bagel & lox plate, with horseradish cream cheese, capers, red onions, tomatoes; but substitute the lox (salmon) for cooked ham. It's fresh, healthy, satisfying.
- club sandwich!
- Best NY Cheese Cake in Europe!