- It s honor to me leave the first tip for this amazing italian restaurant. We were lucky as tourists from Turkey to catch the opening. Good food, good people good music thats the short story of it.
- I liked it. Better than average seafood.
- Food is very good! Portions are huge! Happy hour 1$ oysters and other starters are really nice. Be ready because the service is crazy slow
- Great pasta but heavy.
- Great spot for drinks after work.
- Pasta de la nonna!!!
- Perfect service even on a Friday night! Well cooked pastas and delicious signature drinks!
- Happy hour. Tuna carpaccio. Eggplant bruschetta.
- Great trendy atmosphere for before before dinner drinks. Disappointed in the food. No flavor in the carbonara. And the bone marrow was dry.
- Food was good. Service is incredibly, extraordinarily slow.
- Good happy hour!
- It is a nice Italian place, Rosana our waitress was very well informed, may be I just expected a bit more of the food. They have interesting appetizers but the pizzas are not Italian style thin layer.
- Love this place. The food is really good. You cant go wrong with their pastas or starters. The service is really good too
- El mejor risotto di mare que he probado, muy buen servicio, lugar muy bonito y en excelente zona
- Good food
- Buonissimo si Mangia ummm
- The food is great but the staff wasn't service minded the day I was there.
- The squid ink pasta is amazing. Their pastas are handmade
- Uni pasta is dank!
- Very small portions. A fancy restaurant with great tasting food, but expect to pay at least $30 for a good meal. The pasta is made fresh right in front!