1437 Virginia Ave
College Park, GA 30337
- This is a good place to take your family good food good customer service skills
- Best sausage gravy in town
- The baked potato casserole is amazing. The prices and service are great. The only way you don't like this place is if you don't like saucy barbecue or your an idiot. Try it you'll like it!!
- I'm a big fan of the collard greens.
- Rib is great
- Its a good thing the food is so good. Interior is ghastly. Did not like the Mac and cheese so get something else.
- Their fries are really great!!!!!!
- LOVE this place, EVERYTHING is awesome! If you like southern style country food, this is as good as it gets. I come here every time I get to Atlanta. The hardest part is deciding what not to order
- No BBQ ribs today (Sunday 05/08/2016)
- Great service!!!!! Great food!!!!! Real friendly service!!!!! Can't wait to come again!!!!!!
- This is a hit or miss type of place. Sometimes everything is good, sometimes nothing is and sometimes half of what is on your plate is extent and the other half sucks. So this is a crapshoot!
- so much food. skip the collard greens though. go for biscuits!
- Rib special is so good!
- Cashier told me the kitchen was third generation family owned.
- Las costillas BBQ son increbles! Y el pan y biscuit para empezar estn recin preparados. La seora que atiende es un amor. Lo mejor de la zona, un 7!
- Two things made this place special to me: first was the fresh veggies; second was the free refills on the veggies ( and you could even order a different veggie). The free refill policy is no more. Sad
- One of my favorite places in the Atlanta area! The country fried steak is the best.
- Finally accepts credit cards...
- All you can eat vegetables with any meal.
- From Puerto Rico; stopped by starvation. Chicken and sauce is great. also apple pie desert is really good. aesthetically the place is not so inviting but food is good and service also.