Tapas, Wine Bar
$ $ $
2225 E Burnside St (22nd)
Portland, OR 97214
- A cocktail menu offers twists on classics like the French 75 and Sidecar, while beer-lovers will find several options by the pint or bottle. In other words: Here there be booze.
- Try the Fleur dep Sel macaron. It's delicious.
- I can't dislike a place more when the food is better from the frozen section of trader joes and the prices are higher than the GDP of Olympic countries
- The tapas are as lovely as the desserts and the wine list is stellar.
- The wine list! Oh, My God, the wine list!