- Probably the best Italian restaurant in central London. Food is prepared and served by real Italian people, Spaghetti Carbonara is a must try! They serve Excellent coffee too. *****
- Honestly the best bolognese in town...
- We are italians and we always come here - we love it!! :D
- Very good italian food, very quick served and not expensive : almost perfect (a bit disappointed by the tiramisu). Strongly recommended :-)
- The Best Italian food & place ...
- Good place to eat. Big portions.
- Very good pasta, nice price & quick and kind service! recommended!
- Excellent and authentic italian food for a very decent price
- Delicious meals! Enjoy!
- Gorgeous Italian food! Bruschetta, spaghetti are very authentic. I come here every time I'm in London
- Great pizza and wines! Really good treatment, worth checking out! ;)
- wi-fi password: abcde12345 - via 4sqwifi.com
- Good Italian restaurant and Yes I would come again..
- I'll repeat myself, if you search for best Carbonara in London, look no further. This place is amazing, busy but staff is super efficient.
- Yummy calamari!
- Authentic Italian Food, Absolutely brilliant restaurant just off the main street of Oxford Circus. A must visit place for visitors...
- Quick and awesome service, delicious food and very attentive staff. Like!
- Best linguine w/ clams, wine sauce and garlic with plum tomatoes! Excellent! The wine was great as well, I had the chianti. I was impressed with this Italian eatery in London. Bravura :)
- They have surprisingly fabulous gelato, and the sundaes are incredible! Try the dulce de leche gelato... Bellissimo!
- Very good food & service. Reasonable prices & big portions. The insalata tricolore was a refreshingly good surprise. Deffinitively coming back.