Baoyuan Dumplings (宝源饺子屋)
Bldg 6, Maizidian St (At west of Great Hyatte Apartment(海悦名门))
+86 10 6586 4967
- Must try! Great dumplings!
- This place is know for it's colorful dumplings, very delicious but they have also some typical Chinese dish like eggplant or spicy bean. Full of foreign people.
- Jacob Lew, U.S. Secretary of Treasury, had a lunch here.
- The gong bao chicken is excellent.
- Try the colorful eggplant. Delicious.
- A multilingual menu is a huge help at this dumpling heaven that features brightly colored dough in purple and orange. Everything is made to order so the experience is perfectly tailored to YOU.
- Vegetarian and vegan options here. At lad I can eat something except for steamed cabbage!
- This place is still good, but recently too crowded with foreigners.
- Probably the most delicious dumplings you might have in your life! You better drop by.
- Delicious dumpling & good service!
- Try the crunchy rice jiaozi
- Dumplings are great.. But the place is becoming more expensive every day
- 6 is not enough! Their dumplings are so good and juicy! Forget about the rest of the food though, some are precooked.
- Great colored dumplings! The place with most options so far and very good price
- Ate here tonight after seeing the good reviews. It didn't disappoint. It feels authentic and the dumplings were all too good. Prices were also great. Would def. recommend to drop by.
- Pig throttle
- You get to pick colored skin (naturally dyed) or white skin for the dumplings. Of course pick colored! #doitforthegram
- Everything is great, not only the dumplings
- I mean...they even got the orange