2717 E. Hastings St. (at Slocan St.)
Vancouver, BC V5K 1Z8
- Wow the salad rolls are humongous!!!
- Love the #40
- Spring rolls are a 100% must.
- Combination A, the best if you Wanna try a little bit of everything.
- #32 Chicken and pork chop rice dish. Its my Favorite
- The combo B is huge!! It's almost tooo big. Almost
- Best spring rolls and pho in the Lower Mainland.
- Just get no.1. The soup base is delicious! The coffee is good too!
- Consistent health issues regarding improper refrigeration of food construction issues. See their report at http://www.inspections.vcha.ca/Facility/Show/7a08fbfb-9b04-11d3-baa8-005004ae1145
- Very friendly. Owner greets you with a cup of good tea. Cash only
- Yumm, their Pho is delish! #12 ftw!
- The dry noodle bowls are all excellent. Spring rolls here are crispy and executed with stunning consistency. Eat the spring rolls quickly while they are crisp!
- Fast and friendly service. I came with my daughter, they gave me extra bowl with fork, spoon and scissors without me having to ask.
- Best pho ever! Delicious rice combo too!
- Order cold tea for a refreshing free drink
- Spring rolls!
- Spring rolls! But I got super thirsty after having dinner here. MSG alert!!!
- Cash only! Big portions of food and generally cheaper than other pho places.
- The fish sauce is very salty
- Closes at 8 mon-thurs