Band Box Diner
729 S 10th St
Minneapolis, MN 55404
- The Lunchbox Special is a colossal bite of Heaven
- Don't pass up the new Blue Marble Buffalo Burger! Tangy, spicy, delicious.
- Elliot Park's Band Box Diner is the real deal. Drop in for breakfast at this small counter cafe for some strong coffee and eggs jumpstarted with a side of ska music.
- Dude Ranch - so good. Love this place.
- My favorite diner. Fit for a king, or multiple kings and or queens.
- Go for "ze french lil buddy" and ask for the egg over easy instead of scrambled.
- Get a sloppy bro. Its life changing.
- Great burgers and fries! Had an awesome bacon cheeseburger! If you're looking for fast service, I'd go somewhere else. But the food is worth the wait if you have the time.
- Bacon cheeseburger
- Love their grilled cheese sandwich.
- Sloppy bro's
- This is such a cozy little place tucked in the outskirts of Minneapolis! The burgers/sandwiches are amazing! The pancakes are huge! Many ingredients are brought in from locally owned places!
- Fun, old school diner.
- Hole-in-the-wall, off the beaten path, small and charming. Now this is my kind of diner! Have the "ze french lil buddy" (a french toast, egg, cheese and meat sandwich). You won't regret it.
- The egg and cheese was pretty pretty good!
- Great food
- Love the Lunch Box burger.
- Every offering in this cathedral of the most classic classics seems as old as time, and yet as fresh as the lettuce on your baby's baby burger.
- Park on 14th Street. It's not metered.
- BRO Omelette!