- The Bertini is the thing.
- The French onion soup is amazing! An absolute essential. The view from the new roof terrace is pretty special too.
- If available order the goat water soup...fantastic! Just the right amount of spice.
- Unfortunate that they don't take American Express. If you come anyway, start with the Bertini and finish with the coconut cake.
- Try and book a table around sunset and get there before hand for a drink on the Sun deck to watch the sun go down, great views, great food, highly recommend.
- Fantastic vibe, impeccable service and the food is pretty good too! A must if you are eating out in Nevis. Have the Bertini to start!