Banana Grove Market & Deli
Deli / Bodega
2705 E. 22nd Ave.
- A tiny gem in this neighborhood. It's been years since I had anything from their deli (vegetarian now) back then I'd always get black forest ham from there for my school lunches! The prices are great.
- The deli is amazing and ALWAYS busy. Produce is really good and prices are reasonable. This is a weekly grocery stop for me.
- Some of their frozen products are gone that I used to buy not a lot of variety now
- Neighborhood gem for cheaply priced deli meats, cheese, and fresh meat/chicken! Going there for over a decade!
- Great Delli and price.
- best place for prosciutto! italian quality at really really affordable prices. (oh, and their other deli items are awesome too)
- Fabulous deli- wonderful cheeses,olives, etc plus all the other grocery items and excellent meats
- One of the best deli's in Vancouver. Best selection and prices.
- Best deli and prices in town.