2005 W 7th St (at Westlake Ave.)
Los Angeles, CA 90057
- Opened in 1951. One of the oldest surviving Chinese restaurants in L.A. Cool, small & original vintage. Diner-style, with wood paneled walls & burgundy booths. Authentic mid-century American Chinese.
- The lunch special before 3 get the sweet and sour pork
- Good food great prices
- Cash only my great older decor food is real!
- BOMB ass food! Love this place.. Lisa is so great. She doesn't take bullshit from no drunk man... best shrimp noodles I have ever ate..shrimp fried rice anyone?? YUM!
- Love this place!
- Valet parking is $4, remember to bring cash!
- Horrible and inedible "Chinese" food. I was starving, otherwise I would have thrown it away. Bad, bad, bad!