- Handmade gnocchi and cuttlefish ink risotto were great. Tiramisu and creme brulee were awesome too. Friendly service and the best service!
- Newly renovated. But still amazing staff, amazing food and a great wine selection.
- The pasta was great. . Tiramissu to die for
- Beautifully decorated and great risotto funghi.
- Mushroom Risotti was an intense flavour. Delicious.
- Such a great restaurant! The staff is amazing, and the food -so good!
- Well staffed, VERY Italian (my sister could converse with them) and the food was dynamite. Apparently the creme brul is phenomenal.
- Calamari fritti,pizza and lamb unbelievable!!!Pasta special is fresh home made
- Break avocado salad!
- Great risotto and an amazing cheesecake
- Seriously the best tiramisu I've EVER had. And I've had a LOT.