Indonesian, Diner, Eastern European
Jalan Uluwatu No. 39 (Jimbaran)
Badung, Bali 80361
+62 623 61704945
- Ginza project . , .
- Lovely ginger crme brle!
- . . . 100.000-150.000 .
- Awesome Food! Best Ceaser Salad I ever tasted!
- , , )
- . , , . , , )
- Bel endroit la dco soigne. Cuisine mixte, belle en bouche et aux yeux. Service impeccable. A tester!
- You will never expect a place like this here... Really falling in love with the interior, the amazing service and wonderful food. And well, they make damn good cocktails as well!!
- Very nice place with good international menu. Recommend to everyone. Wifi: balique2011 :-)
- Un endroit charmant, authentique. Une cuisine dlicieuse et bien prsente. Prix trs raisonable.
- Nice food, good prices, quick service
- Caesar salad , ikan pepes. Nasi campur chilli on side is nice
- Very nice place to chill out and reasonably priced. The Indonesian menu was very good especially the pepes (steamed snapper in banana leaf) and the chicken in Balinese spices.
- Superb western mediteranian! Nicely vintage interior. Super welcome staff! Super in-love at the very first visit
- I love the interior design. Antiquely exquisite. And they surprisingly has a valet service!
- Awesome restaurant! Nevertheless, better not to order sandwiches, try tuna tar tar & jumbo prawn salad:) coffee is also quite nice. Enjoy your meal here ,)
- Amazing place, delicious food, I will come back many time
- Super fancy and shick (and expensive of course) but really nicely decorated restaurant with and awesome chef!
- Good service. Fast serving. Nice taste. Much satisfied.
- Jumbo prawn, Spring rolls, Moroccan Chicken and Thai Red Curry