Terminal 2 (JFK International Airport)
Jamaica, NY 11430
- Buy the coffee cup from the checkout and pour it to your preference.
- Terrible service and it's so slow. None of the employees seem wanted to be there.
- Balducci's- "Food Lover's Market" Yeah! You must really love food if you're paying these prices!
- Won't have coffee up at 8:30pm, cashier told me to go To Starbucks. My flight got delayed an hour, and I just arrived from a 4hr flight! What a turd, welcome to the NY attitude
- It's the only decent place to grab a sandwich to go. Also don't forget fresh squeezed orange juice!
- Grilled Chicken & Goat cheese. One of their best sandwiches.
- Ham/Swiss/pickle sandwich is delicious.
- Surprisingly decent breakfast food. Service was very nice even at 530am.
- Get the new yorker well worth the money
- Absolutely delightful morning staff
- Used to be my favorite place, until they jacked the prices up even more!
- Bagel with egg, sausage, and cheddar was tasty but greasy. Ask counter help to removed sausage patty unless you are looking for a heart attack. Pricy place, but what do you expect in an airport?
- Great sandwiches to go