Baker & Spice
1376 Nanjing W Rd | 南京西路1376号 (1/F-18 Shanghai Centre | 上海商城)
Jing'an, 上海市 200040
+86 21 6289 8875
- If you're Asian, don't expect to get served
- Probably the worst service in the city. You'd never believe this place comes from the same stable as Wagas. Genuinely obnoxious staff. Avoid if you can.
- Wifi pw: ilovewagas
- So many bakers, so little spice.
- Unlike most of the places in shanghai. They make real coffee
- Do try the carrot cake! It's awesome
- Annoyed! You gotta pay corkage fee to consume wines that you buy here.. 80 kuay!
- Try the Asian Noodle Salad...
- Its the tip of ......
- Strike my last comment about inconsistent service. They are consistent a**holes!
- The penne chicken pesto roasted tomatoes and ricotta is very tasty
- Good salads and bread. Chaotic service with hopeless staff though. Needs a manager!
- Love the carrot cake
- The carrot cake is the best in Shanghai, moist but still fluffy with a not too sweet cream cheese frosting.
- My favorite : Almond croissant !! Soooo goooood
- Delicious baked goods. Authentic and new all at the same time.
- A great place for having breakfast on the weekends. Also, a nice place for getting coffee and dinner at night.
- no matter how many empty tables there are, there are bound to be smokers snuggling next to your table and whipping out a cigarette for a puff, before starting to complain about the poor air quality
- This cake is just excellent
- Wifi password ilovewagas