Bake N Frost
No. 131-01, Jalan Adda 3/1, Taman Adda Heights
Johor Bahru, Johor 81100
- Miss the Swedish meatballs from Ikea? The creamy meatballs here are just as good!
- Mine was Bruschetta&my sis was Tortilla Wrap.Presentation is so-so(plate larger thn food)but the taste is good.Side dish w/ this two is salad but in very small portion. Price too pricey,not worth it.
- Love the oreo milkshake! Desserts are moderate. Had meatballs and grilled lamb.
- Delicious mushroom soup and ever soft and crunchy garlic bread! ;)
- Meetball mantap! Nutella cake sedap! Nutella milk shake power!
- Everything's good
- Nice environment. No cheap drinks though.. Never eat creamy meatball with salted caramel. Stomach full after 5 min eating :D
- okay2lah.. western..
- Creamy meatball was tasty, delicious baked pasta. Very recommended. Not to forget the mushroom soup and garlic bread, yummyy...
- Smore hot chocolate & meatball highly recommended
- Nice ambience.a little bit pricey as compared to the portion of the food.chicken grill a little bit gamey.not value for money.
- Loved their creamy meat balls and tortilla wrap! Pavlova and matcha soy milk also very nice! Good place to hang out and affordable price for food.
- *Foodwise is very good. *need to improve in serving time. * most of the food are already finished when we arrived at 8.30pm* price on average side...
- I have tried the Hot Nutella Chocolate & Hawaiian Chicken Burger and it was super nice. Good food & great ambience will make you regular here.
- The cafe is located upstairs. It is comfortable with a nice decor. Try the delicious creamy meatballs. Better than IKEA's. I really love the salted caramel chocolate cake & orea milkshake!
- Baru nk cuba ...
- Adda height
- Nice White Mocha & Hot chocolate. Just simply suitable for the taste.