Baita by Birreria
- Amazing rooftop dinner place, cheese and pasta are the way to go.
- Good concept, but food quality isn't great.. Too bad mowing it's atop a food hall
- Service is a little bit slow but the food is delicious. The Spiedini di Manzo is a good choice to start, as entree ask for the Gnocchi con Pesto Genovese and nuts.
- Excellent wine selection
- O ambiente como se vc estivesse nos Alpes, v de petiscos e um drink ou cerveja, o SCIATT muuuuito bom, a tbua de queijos com os 5 tipos de queijo e a tbua de frios mista tb so timas pedidas!
- Great for dates. Lively. Loud. Warm. Comfortable.
- Roof top restaurant above eataly
- Dessert menu
- Food menu
- Fusilli allo scoglio $24
- Tagliata di manzo $32 waygu beef a bit over cooked though
- $18 for half dozen oysters
- Delicious food, good wine selection and bright, beautiful venue. Highly recommend and cheese and charcuterie plate
- Loud fun spot. Good complimentary bread and olive oil. Arctic char grilled with Brussels $29.
- Their take on the Moscow mule is prime
- Delicious! Go anytime. The space is airy and bright, great for drinks and groups.
- 'Bombardino' - Zabov Zabaglione Liqueur, Vecchia Romagna Brandy, Whipped Cream, Nutmeg
- Muito bom!! Comida gostosa, ambiente muito bonito e atendentes super atenciosa. Um pouco barulhento.
- Tortiglioni a la norcina is amazing! Awesome! Bus Lasagna of vegetables ain't good.
- Neat rooftop loft modeled after an Italian ski lodge. Food was good, but nothing outstanding. Grappa flight was a nice touch.