- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as the Best of Boise 2010.
- Voted by Boise Weekly readers as Best of Boise 2011.
- Definitely get the 4 beignets to top off your meal.
- Try the Pia Colada smoothie with boba for something refreshing!
- Chosen by Boise Weekly staff as the Best of Boise 2011. http://bit.ly/qKBnby
- The vegetarian ham (#10) is fabulous and under $4 even with avocado added.
- The #1 Banh mi dac biet is great & only costs $3.25
- This place is fabulous and people are starting to find out about just how good it is. Had the special #1 sandwhich, delicious....
- It's a nice place for Vietnamese style sandwiches.
- spring rolla
- I won't go back. Tables and floor dirty. Sauces in a plastic cup.
- Dude. Seriously. Why is this place not packed all the time? Shove your face with everything.
- It was delicious fast and clean !
- Never for a second would've guessed I'd find good boba in Boise of all places. What do I know?
- Awesome beef noodle soup (Pho). cheap, fresh, and delicious. The soup alone is worth going here.
- The taro smoothie is awesome! The egg rolls are great too.
- Avocado shake is da bomb
- Try the avocado smoothie! A little sweet and so tasty.
- BBQ pork sandwich or beef noodle soup. Either make for a delicious, inexpensive lunch.
- #3. BBQ pork with double meat and extra jalapeos. such a money sando for $4.25. I shall return.