189 Bedford Ave (btwn N 6th & N 7th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Look up! The fan is awesome.
- Every morning I'm forced to decide between bacon scallion or jalapeo cheddar cream cheese. This is the hardest decision you'll have to make all day.
- Get an everything bagel toasted, with scallion tofu cream cheese. Always better if eaten at 3am.
- open 24 hours. my favorite drunk food is an everything bagel with butter
- Best bagel's in Williamsburg
- Helloooo vegan cream cheese! Friendly service, and awesome selection. Gimme a ww everything, tofu veggie cc, red onion, cucumber, and sprouts.
- Go with the Jalapeno Cheddar Cream Cheese on an everything bagel, you won't be disappointed
- Get the bacon egg and cheese...but make the cheese jalapeo cheddar cream cheese
- Their bagels are not vegan.
- This place is awesome. Best bagels is town. If you like a little kick, try there jalapeo bagel.
- Get a bagel! That's what this place is best known for!
- I highly recommend the cinnamon bagel with cinnamon walnut cream-cheese
- Mini bagels are so cute!
- No credit card minimum on Bedford Ave
- Best bagels
- Some of the best bagels I've found in Williamsburg. Try and get there early as it's always busy.
- Cinnamon raisin bagel with strawberry cream cheese is a dream match
- My favorite Williamsburg bagel spot. Fast and delicious.
- One word: bagel.
- Jalapeno-cheddar cream cheese is fantastic.