Bagel Express III
340 3rd Ave (25th St)
New York, NY 10010
- Ruthless efficiency. Hard-working mofos.
- This must be what gods eat after a night of drinking
- Make sure you check out all the cream cheese flavors in the window BEFORE you order or you'll be severely disappointed.
- Every kind of cream cheese imaginable.
- So many options so little time!
- They have ginormous bagels here. Very generous with their bagel schmearing.
- Sausage egg and cheese is delicious
- Best bagels in all of NYC!
- Best bagel shop in midtown east... always seem to get hot and fresh bagels, no matter when!!! BUT, there are better bagel places in other neighbourhoods.
- The coffee, even the decaf, is shockingly good.
- Very good bagels! I got bagel with lox and cream cheese and it was great
- Awesome BECs on great everything bagels
- Amazing variety of cream cheese flavors - and their toasted bagels are to die for!
- Many flavors and types of cream cheese!
- Great hangover breakfast sandwiches! Feta, turkey bacon and avocado on a whole wheat everything bagel.
- Good for a quick bite, the bagels are passably but by no means authentic nyc bagels
- Breakfast. Twice a week here. Love it.
- A solid and efficient bagel shop.
- My preferred place in Kips Bay for a morning bagel and coffee. Good bagels and consistently fast service.
- Great, fast service.