- The only brisket I've had in the dc that's respectable. It's not quite Texas quality... but it's close enough!
- Ribs to perfection. I have not had exceptional bbq since I was a kid until now! Jalapeo cornbread is the bomb.
- Beef brisket
- Brisket left me wanting. Not all that great sadly. :-/
- Pulled pork was delicious, but mac and cheese was sub par.
- Best BBQ in the area. REAL pit BBQ nice smoky and tender... Cooked Low & Slow! Don't let the strip mall setting fool you. Ribs are available only on weekends or on special order
- Great pork bbq! Love their sauce. Its tomatoey and tangy and not too sweet. Great coleslaw, making a delicious bbq sandwich!
- Get the IBC root beer, beef brisket sandwich and a side of baked beans. Perfect lunch!!