185 Fumin Rd | 富民路185号 (near Julu Rd | 近长乐路)
+86 21 3419 0220
- A. This is spelled wrong and B. the chubby cashier is amazing. She's a huge fan of Peter who they play on the stereo all the time.
- Garlic sriracha mayo is tasty and spicy!
- The only place in shanghai you can eat banh mi and listen to the smooth smooth sound of Peter
- 60 rmb for the set with chips, soup, side salad and drink is a great deal
- Une petite faim midi. Connaissez-vous le sandwich vietnamien ? De la viande marine, ou cuite entoure de sauce, de salade et de carottes et le tout est mis dans une baguette.
- 60 RMB lunch set; sandwich, canned drink and coleslaw is a bargain. It's enough to split between two and tastes delicious.
- The Worst Restaurant Service in 2013 Award - by Timeout Shanghai, smartshanghai and cityweekend
- String set lunch game.
- A cute and homey spot diagonal from sister restaurant Pho Real. Try the traditional pork and sausage bahn mi (55RMB), which comes with pat, lettuce and crunchy carrot and cucumber coleslaw.
- Nice sandwiches, also good Vietnamese coffee. Bit pricy, though.
- If youve ever visited Vietnam, especially in the summer, you know the value of Vietnamese Ice Coffee with condensed milk!