Azul Tapas Lounge
Tapas, South American, Spanish
$ $ $
18 Dongping Rd. (near Metro Hangshan Rd.)
上海市, 上海市 200031
+86 21 6433 1172
- Brunch menu is decent, but service quality is spotty and slow
- Absolutely the best salad I have had in Shanghai. Try it during the lunch buffet, weekdays...
- Lunch set: starter+main or main+dessert including drink and tea/coffee for 90rmb. 3 course incl drink and coffee/tea -110rmb. Salmon crepes r delicious!
- 120rmb 2 course brunch. Banana pancakes delicious. Avoid salmon crepes - super bland.
- Great value set meal you get two drinks, one starter and one main course.
- Salmon crepes are a cold dish, no a big fan of them.... Banana pancakes where very good except for a couple of chunks of baking soda....
- And avoid the toilets!!!!
- Cold atmosphere, hip hop music, extremely expensive for small portions, not exactly a Peruvian taste... Pisco sour was great... The only highlight, very disappointing.
- Don't miss the sangria!
- Good roast pig but avoid the fish