Azteca Mexican Restaurant
1779 E Market St (btwn General & Massilon)
Akron, OH 44305
- This place bangs!
- Chef Special Pollo Mango Habanero is awesome. Deb says it is the hottest Mexican dish we've ever eaten. I agree. Loved it.
- Tacos were just like home in Chicago.
- Best salsa in Akron.
- Love the pulled pork....its to die for
- The gold margaritas are amazing
- Awesome food and a great atmosphere! Try the Fajita Quesadillas!
- All the food is awesome here
- They have the best salsa with lots of fresh cilantro.
- Love this place
- They let our dog sit with us on the patio and even brought her out a bowl of cold water!
- I had the Azteca Fajitas and they were absolutely amazing!!
- Great restaurant!
- Friends and I literally make trips down to Akron (from Cleveland) to go to Azteca. The food is terrific for the price and the portions are generous. Even their alcohol is inexpensive.
- Crowded. But yummy! Very fast. The salsa here is AMAZING!
- Everything! I always get the combination #10 and a side of white cheese dip. So delicious! My boyfriend gets the fajita quesadilla and says it's the best he's ever had!
- Great traditional food, good chips and salsa by NY standards.Very inexpensive. Certainly worth the drive. Will eat here again next trip to Akron. Liked this much better then El Rincon.
- my favorite Mexican place to eat
- I love the staff! Always kind and courteous and they never rush you !
- The service isn't always the greatest but the food always is